Thursday, January 21, 2010
Link so you can vote for me in my 1st contest- PLASTIC CONTEST
Hello everyone!

You have all seen my entry for the FAVORITE PLASTIC CONTEST hosted by bombchell.com, so here is the link so you can vote for me! :) (if you haven't seen it: CLICK HERE TO SEE MY ENTRY)


VOTE HERE: http://www.bombchell.com/2010/01/vote-for-your-favorite-plastic.html

I appear as karbearprincess #10 on the list.

(pic from bombchell.com)

I am not much of a blogger but the make up contests drew me in. Heck! The prize is an $80 MAC/Sephora giftcard :)

You can vote only once, but from different computers. The more the merrier so feel free to pass my link around :)


Gracias to everyone in advance!
Regardless of the result, this was fun to be part of.

xoxo
posted by •·.·´¯`·.·•Kar-bear•·.·´¯`·.·• at 11:44 AM -
4 Comments:

Post a Comment


About Me
Name: •·.·´¯`·.·•Kar-bear•·.·´¯`·.·•
Home: PA, United States
About Me: Hola! They call me Kar-bear, I have many things to say. I never considered myself much of a blogger but the fun contests they have here drew me in, especially the fashion/makeup ones. So let's see where this takes me...Adios and thanks!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
My visitors:

Thank's for stopping by!

Pet my puppy before u leavehere